Monday, April 18, 2011

week 10

The way it goes for me is each week something takes precedence, last week I painted more than anything and this week I had a huge project due in fashion and it's all clean and white and so it doesn't lend itself to back and forth. This week is already a huge painting week as I was working on these 2 big ones as it got dark last night and then popped up at 7 and started back at it. These photos are from this morning, but the paintings already look much different. Also the one with monocle man got a trip to the the shower today. There was still a bunch of wet orange when I brought it in and it was just too much, I mean I will definitely be covering up a good bit of it anyway but I wanted to see what would happen if I rinsed it and I don't have a hose.


Also attached, the paintings in the yard just a minute ago.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds4: AbEx-ish © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates